Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Industrial Training

This post is some kind a report of my Industrial Training. It's a long time since my last post, I'm busy attend and taking documentation of event that's held around Penang, By the time i wrote this, it's seem several of my friends already got their own blog, and some of them change by the wind...move from Friendster social network to Facebook, it's kind a trend in KL to have facebook. they prefer to have facebook than friendster. some of my ex-student in KL call it old fashion social network to friendster.

Talking about my ex-student, last 3 weeks, I've received several call from some of my student, telling me that they got opportunity to further their studies in local and overseas Universities. Some of them got the preparation programme for medical studies. i can be proud because they still remember me and thanks me a lot. For all of my student, i'm proud of all of you too!!

By the way my student preparing for their studies, i'm here attend Industrial training for 2 and the half month, and it's already remain not more then half month.




After go trough for a 3 bored weeks, we at Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan given an assignment to documenting and manage a national event plus attachment of Asian event. its called PKPSM or Persidangan Kebangsaan Pengetua-pengetua Sekolah Menengah from 24th to 28th of May 2009. The Event held in Bayview Resort Hotel in Batu Feringhi. BTPNPP was in charge in doing MCP or Multi-Camera Projection in the Grand Ballroom for almost a week. For me, to handle this is not a problem anymore, since i had experience doing MCP's or "Live-feat" of several wedding event in hotel. the different is only the equipment that used by BTPN. Before, i use "data video" swicther. it is different in handling as this model is more bigger then i'd use before. Another one is the model of video camera, the use DVCPro, Panasonic and Canon HX1 that really need creativity to handle it as it got several preset programme just like DSLR camera. Before, i used Sony Vx and Fx series. But this is such a valuable experiences i ever had!!



This event was officiate by Y.A.B Tan Sri Dato' Haji Muhyiddin Haji Mohd Yassin, our Deputy Prime Minister and cum as educational minister. He also launch a "Manual Prosedur Kerja" untuk Sekolah Menengah.




Our closing ceremony being officiate by TYT Tun Dato' Seri Utama (Dr) Haji Abdul Rahman Bin Haji Abbas.



While i'm busy in doing my job, I've received an SMS by Mr. Sharul, telling me that he will make a visit for observing my duty or task given to me by BTPN. So, i just reply and ask him to come and see me here at Bayview Beach Resort Hotel. So he can see my task here. He meet Mr. Yusof, my supervisor here and had a little conversation and discussion.

some of equipment used in that event.



time to take a break!!

No comments: