Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's USM Graduation Day....

The Big Day for Graduate, one of the student objective is to celebrate this big day a.k.a Convocation Day. The whole day of cheer full. For this day, most of the photographer taking for granted to give their services, whether there is studio photography or an outdoor. For me, this opportunity cannot be left just like that. Making money should be putted in another hand. The most important is how you capturing the moment, in a lot of crowed, with limited equipment, and in a challenge light situation. It's really challenging!!


This situation remind me to the very first time i own a DSLR, its about 5 years ago. I've being given mandate to capture one of the art school student in her convocation day. With lack of knowledge in handling DSLR, handle light and a lot more....i feel lucky, i manage to handle it. Its really give me a wonderful experience that i cant forget till now!!
By that time, i'm not a USM student yet. Getting in that big day situation make me feel that i should continue my study and motivating me to apply this university and taking Art as my course. It's really impress me!!










By today, i'm not far from this situation. Now I'm in 3rd year. Time flow just like a flash...just like that.... I wonder...who i gonna hire to be my photographer on my Big Day.....soon....

3 comments:

Muin said...

One of the most blissful day in my life and the next happiest feeling is my best friend has put sense and emotion with his DSLR into the captured moment and with impression too.

The pictures is all superior.
Love the "santai di atas rumput idea"...reality of the scenery and the naturalness of the shot.

Thanks An, for u have effectively shot the pics. It is priceless. The value is way beyond any price.

Now I have a "Time Machine" to go back to my convocation days remembering and recollecting memories in USM.

U are surely an "engineer" an event or situation, you arrange for it to happen, in a clever or indirect way.

Can wait to put my hand on that art of yours.

Syaidul Azam Bin Kamarudin said...

Assalamualaikum.
Selamat Hari Mulia. Maaf segalanya.

syednasir said...

rindu pulak kat USM.